doors & windows

david silbersteindavid silberstein Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited January 12, 2006 in Holy Macro
this is a project that I have been working on for some time there are hundreds of more images I have that fit. I am new to this and would appreciate any feedback. The material is mostly NYC 51742886-L.jpg

Comments

• Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2006
    this is a project that I have been working on for some time there are hundreds of more images I have that fit. I am new to this and would appreciate any feedback. The material is mostly NYC.51742858-Th.jpg

WAY TOOOOOO SMALLLL TO VIEW.:cry
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited January 12, 2006
    David, you might like to post this in one of the photo forums, such as "cool shots" or "street and field"

I like it! very cool. thumb.gif Welcome to dGrin
  • david silbersteindavid silberstein Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited January 12, 2006
    Angelo wrote:
    David, you might like to post this in one of the photo forums, such as "cool shots" or "street and field"

I like it! very cool. thumb.gif Welcome to dGrin
    Thanks for the feedback, I liked your galleries very much. I am still finding it difficult to find my way around this stuff.
    51880494-L.jpg
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2006
    this is a project that I have been working on for some time there are hundreds of more images I have that fit. I am new to this and would appreciate any feedback. The material is mostly NYC 51742886-L.jpg

This one is way cool...I like it very much...concept is great also.thumb.gifclap.gif
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• StormdancingStormdancing Registered Users Posts: 917 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2006
    I really like this shot. I keep wondering what is she looking at. Maybe a different angle would answer this question. Shooting so you could see both manequins. The one you can see, seems to be glaring down at the woman. The photo coveys to me fantasy vs. the reality of this womans life. Good work. Do you have other angles of this shot?
    Dana
    ** Feel free to edit my photos if you see room for improvement.**
    Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if
    no birds sang there except those that sang best.
    ~Henry Van Dyke