Options

Seen better days

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
edited July 13, 2016 in Other Cool Shots
I caught this forlorn group recently while on New Brunswick, Canada.

New%20England%20330-X3.jpg
I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited July 11, 2016
    Awesome Tom! I love this kind of shots! Not that many opportunities here..... Love the comp!
  • Options
    edited July 11, 2016
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    Awesome Tom! I love this kind of shots! Not that many opportunities here..... Love the comp!

Many thanks for your support, brother. I, too, have always been fascinated by scenes like this one.

Take care, my friend,

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    roaddog52roaddog52 Registered Users Posts: 1,323 Major grins
    edited July 13, 2016
    A nice image Tom. This is the kind of scene I like to visit several times, to see how many different images I can compose, close or wide.

Phil
    I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going anyway.

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity!
  • Options
    edited July 13, 2016
    roaddog52 wrote: »
    A nice image Tom. This is the kind of scene I like to visit several times, to see how many different images I can compose, close or wide.

Phil

Exactly! When I find a potential score, I want it in different lights, moods, comps, angles!!
  • Options
    edited July 13, 2016
    roaddog52 wrote: »

Phil

I share your attitude about this, Phil. Had I had the time, I could have parked myself there for a while. The options for a great shot were almost endless.

See you,

Tom
  • Options
    edited July 13, 2016
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    Exactly! When I find a potential score, I want it in different lights, moods, comps, angles!!

See my reply to Phil. We're all of the same mind about this.

Tom
  • Options
    edited July 13, 2016
    I know Tom......stuff like this needs to be near our home or reasonable driving distance......otherwise it is one opportunity and done.......I have found a rusty truck or two but do not have guts to drive through a private field and knock on stranger's door to see if I can frequent that place to take photos......still hopeful.....cheers!