Primal Paradox

coldclimbcoldclimb Registered Users Posts: 1,169 Major grins
edited January 12, 2006 in People
I had a lot of fun with this one, but believe it or not, due to objections from my model, I only got to shoot it once. :rofl Conditions were less than ideal, but I tried my best. Tell me what you think!

people01.jpg
John Borland
www.morffed.com

Comments

• StormdancingStormdancing Registered Users Posts: 917 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2006
    coldclimb wrote:
    I had a lot of fun with this one, but believe it or not, due to objections from my model, I only got to shoot it once. rolleyes1.gif Conditions were less than ideal, but I tried my best. Tell me what you think!

people01.jpg
    Kudos to your model for remaining cool for your one and only shot. If I had been your model, this portrait would have been titled "Primal Scream".
    Dana
    ** Feel free to edit my photos if you see room for improvement.**
    Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if
    no birds sang there except those that sang best.
    ~Henry Van Dyke
  • davidryandavidryan Registered Users Posts: 306 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2006
    I'm with the model on this one-- I would have sent both the photographer and the spider into the last century...*shudder* But I bet you had fun getting it :-)
  • JnicholsJnichols Registered Users Posts: 223 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2006
    Never ever ever! She is pretty brave to let you even place the spider on her shoulder. YIKES! :nah
  • ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2006
    NOT EVEN ONCE! Creeps, creeps, shiver.
    Nice shot tho'
  • BrianLowtherBrianLowther Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2006
    I am surprised.
    coldclimb wrote:
    I had a lot of fun with this one, but believe it or not, due to objections from my model, I only got to shoot it once. rolleyes1.gif Conditions were less than ideal, but I tried my best. Tell me what you think!
    What did the spider not like about the beautiful girl?

Brian
    "I forget who it was that recommended men for their soul's good to do each day two things they dislike: it was a wise man, and it is a precept that I have followed scrupulously; for every day I have got up and I have gone to bed"
    - W. Somerset Maugham