Options

Pretty Susan

kdotaylorkdotaylor Registered Users Posts: 1,274 Major grins
edited August 7, 2016 in People
I would like some feedback on these if you're inclined. I already see that I need to get some new pose ideas:scratch
16August_untitled_038-L.jpg

16August_untitled_041-L.jpg

16August_untitled_126-L.jpg

16August_untitled_114-L.jpg

16August_untitled_104%20%281%29-L.jpg
Kate
www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    reyvee61reyvee61 Registered Users Posts: 1,877 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2016
    Lovely young lady.
    Let me start with the basic here:

On 1 I think the crop is too tight plus upper left corner the light is distracting.
    The fact that only fingers are showing bother me.

On 2 I've seen this many times where an arm steals the view either due to brightness or amount of space taken in the frame.
    Her face seems secondary to me because of this.

On 3 there's not much to critique though I would have pointed out her hair as it appears to be a tad out of place on her crown.

On 4 I'm not liking the nearly dead center placement where I feel negative space to the left would work better for landscape orientation here.

On 5 I feel this is your strongest shot though I feel her pose is a little forced.
    Perhaps if she would have turned her body towards the camera ever so slightly.

My personal pet peeve is overdone post processing and in this case I feel there are way too much skin softening and eye popping going on here.

Just my opinion though
    Yo soy Reynaldo
  • Options
    The LeaderThe Leader Registered Users Posts: 85 Big grins
    edited August 7, 2016
    I just appreciate pictures for what they are so in your case I really like them and think her character comes out in the pics so well done.