#1 soccer fan

MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
edited January 13, 2006 in People
My Samantha has become the #1 soccer fan! Her favorite player is her older sister (of course)!

52140968-L.jpg

Comments

• BrianLowtherBrianLowther Registered Users Posts: 110 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2006
    Great smile
    Mitchell,

The smile of young children always expresses so much joy.
    Sometimes I wish my daughter won't grow up and lose the joy of simple things.

Brian
    "I forget who it was that recommended men for their soul's good to do each day two things they dislike: it was a wise man, and it is a precept that I have followed scrupulously; for every day I have got up and I have gone to bed"
    - W. Somerset Maugham
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2006
  • binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2006
    the first pic is adorable.

is that snow in florida?!
    edited January 12, 2006
    binghott wrote:
    the first pic is adorable.

is that snow in florida?!

Snow??rolleyes1.gif

Actually the soccer field at her school is being repaired after sustaining damage from nearby construction. That's just some sand.
  • binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2006
    Mitchell wrote:
    Snow??rolleyes1.gif

Actually the soccer field at her school is being repaired after sustaining damage from nearby construction. That's just some sand.

aha, i didn't think there would be snow in florida while it's 60 degrees in new york.
  • OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2006
    She's a-freakin-dorable!

:D Great pictures. Lovely color.
  • 4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2006
    Love seeing pictures of your Samantha and your soccer star!
  • NHBubbaNHBubba Registered Users Posts: 342 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2006
    Nice shots! The look on your older daughter's face while running w/ the ball in that second shot is priceless..
    binghott wrote:
    aha, i didn't think there would be snow in florida while it's 60 degrees in new york.
    Besides.. only us New Englanders (and maybe you New Yorkers too) are dumb enough to run around in shorts and T-shirts in the snow.. :D
    edited January 13, 2006
    NHBubba wrote:
    Nice shots! The look on your older daughter's face while running w/ the ball in that second shot is priceless..
    Besides.. only us New Englanders (and maybe you New Yorkers too) are dumb enough to run around in shorts and T-shirts in the snow.. :D

I'm glad you noticed the look on her face. These were taken at her second school soccer game of the season. She plays a lot of soccer at a much higher level than this. I've never seen such an elated look on her face while playing. She was able to dribble around everyone almost at will and was really enjoying herself. The coach pulled her out after three goals in the first half!

That picture of her in the air with that smile says it all!