Options

Canyonlands National Park

slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,194 Major grins
edited August 23, 2016 in Landscapes
This is a 4-shot pano of the Green River Overlook at Canyonlands National Park. We visited last month late in the afternoon.

Canyonlands%20Pano%201-1-L.jpg

Sherry P.

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited August 22, 2016
    Very nice pano......brings back fond memories as I have stood in exact same spot.....however, didn't get any keepers...

Cheers!
  • Options
    DarkRockDarkRock Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited August 23, 2016
    Great shot. Heading there next month (doing the "Mighty Five") - can't wait.

-Tim
    5D MIII, 24-105mm L f4 IS, 70-300mm L f4 IS, 17-40mm L f4 USM, 50mm f1.4

• Options
    slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,194 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2016
    Thank you both for commenting.

Tim, we also did the 'mighty 5' (plus Mesa Verde N.P. in Colorado) back in July. It was an awesome trip with 6 national parks, plus a visit to my niece in Albuquerque over 14 days. I did feel like I didn't have enough time at any of the parks though. I am glad we were able to visit all of them since we'd never been before, but next time we will either have to take a longer vacation to give ourselves more time in each park (wish) or limit our trip to just one or two parks.

My favorite park by far was Zion. It is a beautiful place and I can't wait to go back. Arches and Canyonlands were also wonderful, but it was just so hot when we were there. We did most of our exploring by car at these two and only did the short hikes because of the heat. At least there are plenty of food options in Moab! :D

Enjoy your trip!
    Sherry P.
  • Options
    CCoopCCoop Registered Users Posts: 511 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2016
    Great stitching here ... and the scene is majestic! -- Carter