Options

Canon flash and radio triggers

divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
edited May 22, 2017 in House of Canon
UPDATE!! Triggers free to good home for the price of shipping (which I'm guessing will be well under $25). I just want them OFF the shelf and somewhere they'll be used. Hit me up if you're interested!

============================================

I've moved to radio flashes and no longer need these. Would prefer to sell as a bundle - this is a GREAT starter kit of triggers for anybody who wants to get into off-camera flash with ETTL or manual capability. I am pricing them to move quickly as I haven't used them in over a year and they're doing nobody any good gathering dust.

1 Pixel King Pro 2nd gen Transmitter (Backwards compatible with the 1st gen Kings, and I believe the firmware can be flash-updated to support the most-recent units)
1 Pixel King X Receiver (goes with the above)
1 Pixel King 1st Gen Transmitter
2 Pixel King 1st Gen Receivers. One of these receivers has a broken mounting foot (see photo) but the screw thread is intact, and it still works as a trigger. The others are all in perfect condition. I have at least one of the carry cases and mini-stands that came with them which will be included.

1 Canon 420ex flash NOTE: THIS FLASH IS ETTLONLY

I accept Paypal, and will absorb the 3% PP charges.

i-kwTsh8J-XL.jpg

I have bought & sold many items here at dgrin (and elsewhere) - feel free to check feedback here, POTN and Fred Miranda, and ask any questions you like.

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2, 2016
    Willing to consider (reasonable) offers - hit me up by PM if you're interested!
  • Options

UPDATED! Triggers are free for the price of shipping - I just want them to go somewhere they'll get used!