Cannot change % on %-off coupon?

pward76pward76 Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
edited October 3, 2016 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I created a 10% off coupon and for some reason, it got saved as 0% off. Probably my fault.

However, I'm using Firefox and cannot edit the percentage to be 10%. (just tried IE as well - same thing) Is that not allowed?

Am I correct in my supposition that I can mark the coupon to expire and re enter it?

Thanks
Pat

Comments

• TeachTeach Registered Users Posts: 320 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2016
    I am very sorry for the problems you are having with coupons. Once the coupon has been created you can not go back into it and edit the percentage, minimum purchase, maximum discount or maximum uses. You will have to create a new coupon to set the percentage to 10%. You can edit the date on the current coupon so that it will expire today and then tomorrow it will not be usable.
    Heather
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,220 moderator
    edited October 3, 2016
    Teach wrote: »
    Once the coupon has been created you can not go back into it and edit the percentage, minimum purchase, maximum discount or maximum uses.
    All of the entries you mentioned have a little pencil icon next to them indicating (to me) that it should be possible to edit.

If it's not possible to edit those fields after coupon creation (and it isn't!), shouldn't the edit icons be removed from the UI?

--- Denise
  • TeachTeach Registered Users Posts: 320 Major grins
    edited October 3, 2016
    I apologize for the confusion I caused. The percentage can not be edited using the pencil icon and neither can the other locations but the minimum purchase, maximum discount or maximum uses can be edited by clicking beside the pencil icon. With the latest updates to coupons the team decided to not allow the pencil icon to be an action item. They said the pencil is not supposed to focus the field. The pencil icon's just an indicator.
    Heather
    SmugMug Support Hero