globes

retroretro Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
edited January 14, 2006 in Holy Macro
two objects with nothing more in common then that they were shot today in stockholm, sweden and both are round objects..:1drink

apples4.jpg

globen.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2006
    Whats the second shot?
    retro wrote:
    two objects with nothing more in common then that they were shot today in stockholm, sweden and both are round objects..1drink.gif

Hi Retro.....what is that building in the second shot? is it a stadium or something...what a great shape...thanks for sharing... Skippy (Australia) :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • retroretro Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2006
    hello Skippy, yes, it's the stockholm globe arena mainly for ice hockey and concerts.
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2006
    Thanks Retro
    retro wrote:
    hello Skippy, yes, it's the stockholm globe arena mainly for ice hockey and concerts.

Great shape for a building :D ...... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2006
    Hey Retro!
    It felt sorta cool to suddenly see something VERY familiar. I actually see the Globe from my kitchen and livingroom windows. :): Where do ya live? I live in Enskededalen.

Here is a two different takes on the Globe (non shot from my windows though, but just nearby)

Regards / Matty

52236069-O.jpg

33449830-O.jpg
  • retroretro Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2006
    elfving73 wrote:
    Hey Retro!
    It felt sorta cool to suddenly see something VERY familiar. I actually see the Globe from my kitchen and livingroom windows. :): Where do ya live? I live in Enskededalen

Hi elfving73 :) ah, enskededalen then you're really close to it, i live in hägersten. I guess it's the most photographed building in stockholm along with "stadshuset"..pretty hard to be creative with the subject, in your first shot you can really see the scale of this arena.l
    later ;)