Options

1 gb memory card needed

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited September 8, 2004 in Accessories
or wanted anymore. Actually, I wouldn't have minded having more memory, but not for RAW.

ginger
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2004
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Needed, really cheap, but reliable, 1 gb memory card for dRebel.

ginger
    Ginger.. you really don't need a 1gb memory card.. I only use 512 mb and I shoot everything in raw. Shoot as you usually do and then just shoot your night time experiments with raw.. trust me, you don't need any more memory really. You'll just jam up your system with more and more stuff..:D
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2004
    i agree, and ginger ...
    lynnma wrote:
    Ginger.. you really don't need a 1gb memory card.. I only use 512 mb and I shoot everything in raw. Shoot as you usually do and then just shoot your night time experiments with raw.. trust me, you don't need any more memory really. You'll just jam up your system with more and more stuff..:D

... i said the same thing to you in the other thread. you have two 512 mb cards. i only carry 1gb - and i shoot exclusively in raw.

ginger, you're obsessing over nothing - shoot a few nightshots in raw tonight - baby steps - and see how it goes :D

it's really no big deal.
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2004
    andy wrote:
    ... i said the same thing to you in the other thread. you have two 512 mb cards. i only carry 1gb - and i shoot exclusively in raw.

ginger, you're obsessing over nothing - shoot a few nightshots in raw tonight - baby steps - and see how it goes :D

it's really no big deal.
    I shot some last night, baby steps, and it has gone nowhere, it is all on the other thread. I am not going out tonight and shoot a bunch of valuable photos, to me, that are going to disappear like last night's photos did. I shot last night's in the house, and a few outside this morning. To test the system, it is not working for me. I wrote on the other thread.

g
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2004
    ginger_55 wrote:
    I shot some last night, baby steps, and it has gone nowhere, it is all on the other thread. I am not going out tonight and shoot a bunch of valuable photos, to me, that are going to disappear like last night's photos did. I shot last night's in the house, and a few outside this morning. To test the system, it is not working for me. I wrote on the other thread.

g

so shoot in jpg. just shoot :D
  • Options
    mercphotomercphoto Registered Users Posts: 4,550 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2004
    agreed
    andy wrote:
    so shoot in jpg. just shoot :D

I agree, Ginger. You seem more than capable of getting a shot right in-camera. For difficult scenarios, bracket some shots. Bracket your exposure, bracke the white balance, or both. Shooting RAW isn't necessary to shoot well.
    Bill Jurasz - Mercury Photography - Cedar Park, TX
    A former sports shooter
    Follow me at: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bjurasz/
    My Etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/mercphoto?ref=hdr_shop_menu