Moorilla Tennis International

TassieDTassieD Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
edited January 16, 2006 in Sports
I had theoportunity to spend a day at the Tennis last week care to a group I work with. Here are a couple of the shots I have worked on so far.

Serina Foretz from France.

s-foretz.jpg

This young girl (aged 17) went on to win the tournement. Michaella Krajicek.

m-kriaciek.jpg

and the post match handshake with the umpire.

after-the-match.jpg

Michaella won this match also.
Cheers
David Clifford

Comments

• Steve CaviglianoSteve Cavigliano Super Moderators Posts: 3,599 moderator
    edited January 15, 2006
    Nice job Tassie thumb.gifthumb.gif

Looks like you had fun too :D

Steve
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • TassieDTassieD Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2006
    Nice job Tassie thumb.gifthumb.gif

Looks like you had fun too :D

Steve

Thanks Steve, yes it was a good day, I am loking forward to next years event.

Thanks for the comments.
    Cheers
    David Clifford
  • ows4428ows4428 Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
    edited January 16, 2006
    I really like everything about the second shot. The colors are great, the action is top-notch. Good job.

brian
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2006
    I used to play tennis a lot, used to ask my husband to photograph so I could see how I could correct............hahahahahaaaa

Now, if I had you photograph my 55 to 65 yr old body/form (very low intermediate), well, you do that very well!

As with everyone, well, that second shot is top notch! But the last isn't bad either. I suppose I would have liked to see more face in the first shot, but heck, the form and action are great, and you probably were not crouched on the ground.

Really nice shots!

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
    edited January 16, 2006
    ows4428 wrote:
    I really like everything about the second shot. The colors are great, the action is top-notch. Good job.

brian

Thanks Brian,

I hope to get more chances to shoot more sporting action.
    Cheers
    David Clifford
    edited January 16, 2006
    ginger_55 wrote:
    I used to play tennis a lot, used to ask my husband to photograph so I could see how I could correct............hahahahahaaaa

Now, if I had you photograph my 55 to 65 yr old body/form (very low intermediate), well, you do that very well!

As with everyone, well, that second shot is top notch! But the last isn't bad either. I suppose I would have liked to see more face in the first shot, but heck, the form and action are great, and you probably were not crouched on the ground.

Really nice shots!

ginger

Thanks Ginger,

No wasnt crouched on the ground, the company I contract for has a corporate box each year. I was asked if my camera and I would care to spend a day sitting in the box behind the baseline, what more could I say but YES ;)
    Cheers
    David Clifford