In Love with Nature with Victoria

digitalmindsdigitalminds Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
edited December 1, 2016 in People
+++ IN LOVE WITH NATURE WITH VICTORIA +++

In Austria we had a lot of beautiful natural places, with a lot of interesting landscapes. This picture set is created with my beautyfull model Victoria, a 21 year old girl, witch stands the first time in front of a professional photographer. What did you think? Is she not amazing? ... weiter

bbres-MnxQb3J0cmFpdHMvMjAxNi9JbiBMb3ZlIFdpdGggTmF0dXJlIHdpdGggVmljdG9yaWEvRFNDMDUyMThfZWRpdGVkX3Jhdy5qcGc=.jpg
bbres-MnxQb3J0cmFpdHMvMjAxNi9JbiBMb3ZlIFdpdGggTmF0dXJlIHdpdGggVmljdG9yaWEvRFNDMDUyMzBfZWRpdGVkX3Jhdy5qcGc=.jpg
bbres-MnxQb3J0cmFpdHMvMjAxNi9JbiBMb3ZlIFdpdGggTmF0dXJlIHdpdGggVmljdG9yaWEvRFNDMDUyNzdfZWRpdGVkX3Jhdy5qcGc=.jpg

Comments

• halconhalcon Registered Users Posts: 150 Major grins
    edited November 2, 2016
    I like #s 2 & 3 though the focus looks too soft in #2. Number one looks to me to have too much blown out area. It certainly is a beautiful setting.
  • digitalmindsdigitalminds Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
    edited November 3, 2016
    Thank you halcon for the great response and feedback! For the first picture, whats are your suggestions and recommandations?
  • halconhalcon Registered Users Posts: 150 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2016
    Well I would try to lower the brightness of the background. Or alternatively darken her face so it separates more from the bright background. As it is it sort of merges with it. However I am not a post processing whizz so hopefully one of those will chime in here.
  • kdotaylorkdotaylor Registered Users Posts: 1,274 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2016
    #2!
    Kate
    www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
    "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain
  • The LeaderThe Leader Registered Users Posts: 85 Big grins
    edited November 5, 2016
    Victoria is the greatest place on earth and with a beautiful girl you have hit the jackpot!
    edited November 19, 2016
    halcon wrote: »
    Well I would try to lower the brightness of the background. Or alternatively darken her face so it separates more from the bright background. As it is it sort of merges with it. However I am not a post processing whizz so hopefully one of those will chime in here.

Thank you halcon for the great feedback! will check it if it works for me.
    edited November 19, 2016
    The Leader wrote: »
    Victoria is the greatest place on earth and with a beautiful girl you have hit the jackpot!

A beautyful girl in front of a beautyful place near Vienna in Austria ... that roxx!

Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback ... iloveyou.gif
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2016
    Wow, just wow.

Thanks Hackbone