Pricelists applied to specific galleries

pabloconradpabloconrad Registered Users Posts: 97 Big grins
edited November 20, 2016 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hi,

I don't know what happened with my pricelists, but, somehow the were changed to default and now I can't apply certain pricelists to select galleries.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.
Paul Conrad
Photojournalist
Pablo Conrad Photography
Seattle, WA, USA
c: 206-450-8632

Comments

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,220 moderator
    edited November 3, 2016
    What type of account do you have, Portfolio or Business?

Only a Business account can assign different pricelists. In a Portfolio account you can define multiple pricelists but only one can be active at any given time.

If you have a Business account and you can't apply multiple pricelists then you might want to contact the helpdesk directly - http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/emails/new.

--- Denise
  • JBHotShotsJBHotShots Registered Users Posts: 391 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2016
    What type of account do you have, Portfolio or Business?

Only a Business account can assign different pricelists. In a Portfolio account you can define multiple pricelists but only one can be active at any given time.

If you have a Business account and you can't apply multiple pricelists then you might want to contact the helpdesk directly - http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/emails/new.

--- Denise
    I have a portfolio account and I don't want to specify a pricelist to a gallery, basically let the printing be at cost. Is this possible?
    Jamie
    JBHotShots.com
    Facebook
    7DII w/Grip, 50D w/Grip, 24-70/2.8L, 70-200/2.8L, 85/1.8, 50/1.8, Rokinon 8mm FE 3.2, 580EXII 430EX
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,220 moderator
    edited November 20, 2016
    JBHotShots wrote: »
    I have a portfolio account and I don't want to specify a pricelist to a gallery, basically let the printing be at cost. Is this possible?
    If you have a pricelist set as the active pricelist then that will apply to all galleries that have the visitor shopping cart turned on.

From the help page How do I price photos in order to sell them?:
    Note: Portfolio accounts can have many pricelists. But only one pricelist can be active at a time and applies to all galleries that have printing turned on.
    I suspect that if you haven't set a pricelist to active then all of your galleries would be sold at cost. You should be able to easily test this by accessing your site from a browser where you aren't logged in to your smugmug site.

--- Denise