Options

Profit Payment Email Acknowledgement

David EvertsenDavid Evertsen Registered Users Posts: 524 Major grins
edited November 9, 2016 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
After double checking many times last month I checked the box for a Profit Payment to be sent for my October Sales, I hbnestly cannot remember if I did. I sent an email to support and am still waiting for an answer if I did because it is actually already spent after 2 hours..

Here is an idea, how about an email to you that you change your Profit Schedule when you do check the box to get one sent.. That way you don't have freak out if you can't remember which you did..

Thanks,

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2016
    Hi David,
    I checked the HelpDesk and can see that we replied back to your initial message from yesterday within half an hour. I can also see that you've had multiple exchanges with our Heroes and all of your followup messages have been answered.

In regards to your suggestion, you could consider checking out the SmugMug feedback page. There, you can vote and comment on existing suggestions or if you don't find what you're looking for, create your own. Our product management team is actively monitoring the suggestions made and takes them into account for future updates and changes to the site.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    David EvertsenDavid Evertsen Registered Users Posts: 524 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2016
    Hi David,
    I checked the HelpDesk and can see that we replied back to your initial message from yesterday within half an hour. I can also see that you've had multiple exchanges with our Heroes and all of your followup messages have been answered.

In regards to your suggestion, you could consider checking out the SmugMug feedback page. There, you can vote and comment on existing suggestions or if you don't find what you're looking for, create your own. Our product management team is actively monitoring the suggestions made and takes them into account for future updates and changes to the site.

The entire email thread is a mess, I made a mistake by not checking the box but, didn't honestly expect to be given so many vague answer by so many different folks. It is very frustrating and lacks any empathy for me the customer.. week or two, soon, hopefully, when the time is right, we are doing our best.. To many catch phrases..

The entire process for payment needs to be redone, I have stated many times before if I have my money sitting there to be paid at the end of the month I should get it. Not have my choice reset every single month to let you hang on to it until the right time comes around for me to get paid.. Telling me to set a reminder to go recheck a box a check every month cures the symptom not the problem. Which is par for the course.. Send us an email if we check the boxed at least without having to have that voted on but nope.. It's a feature request to try and help us get OUR money.. Well beyond upset and frurstrated with Smugmug right now..

Thanks
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2016
    Hi David,

I can understand your desire to be able to get unpaid profits faster. However, the way the system currently works is that we have to have your payment request before the end of a month to be able to include you in the regular payout. After you've adjusted the payment schedule, you should also be able to see that you did for the remainder of the month by checking the account settings > business > getting paid section. There, the current payment schedule setting should be displayed until it's reset again in the next month.

The special payment that we're offering for you this time is a courtesy to you from our accounting team. They have to manually process this for each special payment request and depending on how busy they are and which currency the request is in, it may take extra time and we're unable to provide you with a specific date on when the special payout could done.

The SmugMug feedback page is there to help our product management team to keep track of all suggestions made. They look at all the suggestions made and if there's a great suggestion that could be easily included with a future update, they may incorporate it even if it doesn't have many votes yet. So I would highly recommend that you do add all the suggestions you would like to see in a future update to the feedback page. That way, they would be seen directly by the people working on new features and changes.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero