Options

Can't pick a Photo or Gallery to insert

Jomaniac175Jomaniac175 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited November 16, 2016 in SmugMug Support
Hey guys,

i've got a problem for like a few days. I can't Choose a Gallery as a Background Slideshow for my Homepage. I can't even insert a photo on a blank page. When it says i have to choose a photo or gallery and bring me to my uploads where i can choose a gallery, the "Done" Button on the bottom right corner goes away as i select a gallery or photo and there is only "Cancle" in this corner. The most cunfusing thing is, that i already had a Background Slideshow in there and it worked perfectly to choose the gallery.

I hope someone can help me out.

Here is a Screenshot when i want to pick a gallery. The "Done" button is gone.

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-32116711/Gallery_Choose_Bug.png.html

Comments

• Options
    pilotdavepilotdave Registered Users Posts: 785 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2016
    Hey guys,

i've got a problem for like a few days. I can't Choose a Gallery as a Background Slideshow for my Homepage. I can't even insert a photo on a blank page. When it says i have to choose a photo or gallery and bring me to my uploads where i can choose a gallery, the "Done" Button on the bottom right corner goes away as i select a gallery or photo and there is only "Cancle" in this corner. The most cunfusing thing is, that i already had a Background Slideshow in there and it worked perfectly to choose the gallery.

I hope someone can help me out.

Here is a Screenshot when i want to pick a gallery. The "Done" button is gone.

http://www.pic-upload.de/view-32116711/Gallery_Choose_Bug.png.html

I have no idea what's going on there, but often these types of problems are solved by clearing the browser cache and cookies. You can see if that helps.

Dave
  • Options
    Jomaniac175Jomaniac175 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited November 14, 2016
    Nah, shouldn't be the problem. Its a Page for my brother and he tried it on his computer and i tried it at my home computer and my computer at work and it every time the same. I had that problem once with the logo too and i did something i cant remember anymore and then it worked. I reuploaded the Gallery, named the photos correctly without any symbols etc. but its still there.

I can't be the only one with that prob headscratch.gif
  • Options
    mrneutronmrneutron Registered Users Posts: 214 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2016
    Your browser may be zoomed in too far.
    Click file>zoom>100% or zoom out until you can see the buttons at the bottom.
    Andy K
    SmugMug Support Hero
    help.smugmug.com