Brdging WV and OH

EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
edited December 7, 2016 in Landscapes

So - how do I make these images reflect the correct size from my website? they seem small with the new interface? This should be x2 sized.....

Comments

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,220 moderator

If I click on the image they open as X2 size.

Even in the previous forum software, the image as posted in a thread didn't match the size you specified - but using X2 does allow us to see the larger image.

I really like the first image - the low clouds give it a mystical appearance.

• bocoboco Registered Users Posts: 710 Major grins
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

I love the second image! They are filling my computer screen, but I would have to check from home with bigger screen. Cheers @Eia

• EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited December 12, 2016

Thank you! I love photographing this town. The colors, clouds, weather and mood change daily! With the fog rolling in, the changing light from clouds, rain one minute and sunshine next....for a small town it changes daily and kudos to the hard working people!

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

Nice work....particularly the second one.

You may appreciate this short story. On one of my long motorcycle trips, one of our threesome of riders begged to go to Wheeling, WV. There was some old bridge of notoriety he wanted to see ( I don't remember the reason why ). We went 75 miles off our planned route to get there. While there, we decided to dart across the bridge just to say we had included Ohio in our journey.

Stay safe,

Tom

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2016

@black mamba said:
    Nice work....particularly the second one.

You may appreciate this short story. On one of my long motorcycle trips, one of our threesome of riders begged to go to Wheeling, WV. There was some old bridge of notoriety he wanted to see ( I don't remember the reason why ). We went 75 miles off our planned route to get there. While there, we decided to dart across the bridge just to say we had included Ohio in our journey.

Stay safe,

Tom

Are you kidding me? I totally appreciate your story. Only five miles north of this bridge is the bridge you drove to include your OH state journey.The reason he probably wanted to go on it - is that - it is one of the two suspension bridges left in the world!