Options

Go with the flow

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• Options
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,919 moderator

It's evening here and I was starting to feel a little sleepy. That certainly woke me up. :smile:

Really nice work.

• Options

@Richard said:
    It's evening here and I was starting to feel a little sleepy. That certainly woke me up. :smile:

Really nice work.

Thanks, Richard. Sometimes I get a little out of control. I'm blaming it on that strange plant out back.

I hope you're doing well, buddy,

Tom

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Yeah, very vibrant Tom! Love it!

• Options

@Stumblebum said:
    Yeah, very vibrant Tom! Love it!

Thanks, Taz. You know my penchant for the abstract. Sometimes I think that propensity I have is almost like a curse.....I have to frequently remind myself to step back and take in the bigger scene.

Keep the good stuff coming,

Tom

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Tom, I have the opposite problem......you have a GIFT.....don't discount it. Cheers!

• Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins

I like this a lot. I wish the palm tree reflections were not there though.

Keep well my friend.

• Options

@Juano said:
    I like this a lot. I wish the palm tree reflections were not there though.

Keep well my friend.

Many thanks for the look-see, Cristóbal. The reflection was in every exposure...worse in some than in others. I felt like Custer....I couldn't get away from the damn thing.

Stay safe, buddy,

Tom