Options

Reverting back to a different page/gallery

FiestaRedFiestaRed Registered Users Posts: 146 Major grins
edited December 18, 2016 in SmugMug Support

I have one page on my site that's causing me to go in ever decreasing circles and I've spent hours on it today.

I have 4 pages on my site that have a Content Block for Multiple Photos, each of the blocks points to a gallery. The pages are: Landscapes, Birds, Wildlife and Garden Hide. Clicking on Wildlife in the menu bar brings up the page I want, when I click on the photos to see them in Lightbox it shows the photo but when I then click on the "X" in the top right hand corner to return to the page I started on, it takes me to an older version of the gallery. Other pages set up in what I think is exactly the same way return me to the original page I started from.

In Wildlife, when I click on an image to view it in the Lightbox, the URL shows "mikeswainwildlife" where the other three show "mikeswain.smugmug".

Any help or advice would be most welcome. The site is at www.mikeswainwildlife.co.uk

Comments

• Options
    edited December 18, 2016

Please ignore, after spending most of the day going around in ever decreasing circles I eventually found where I'd made a very simple mistake.

• Options
    JenuineJenuine Registered Users Posts: 155 SmugMug Employee

Hello FiestaRed,

I am glad to hear you were able to find the issue to resolve the URL issue. In looking at your site I do see that the navigation menu is set up to use custom urls to direct the tab to the, "mikeswain.smugmug" url. You may change those by getting new links using the custom url or a direct link to the Folder or Gallery by using "Page or Folder I Choose" to set the navigation of the menu.

Jen
    Support Hero

Jen
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options

Thanks for the help Jen, really appreciated.