Options

Maximum Number of Elements on a Page?

MidlandDelticMidlandDeltic Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
edited December 21, 2016 in SmugMug Support

Hi

Putting together a couple of pages summarising the year (I'm an amateur transport photographer), and seem to be running up to a point where I cannot add more elements to a page.

I have used content blocks of a photo, and an accompanying text block for description. I don't want to do it as a collected gallery, as the captions are more detailed and "tell the story" more than the originals. The page I am currently working on has 190 elements including title and navigation blocks, and will not allow me to add more. Frustratingly, this has got me to from July mid December, and I really don't want to split it into three especially I cannot find a way of simply duplicating a page rather than laboriously copying and pasted the descriptions and reinserting the photos!

Thanks for any assistance.

Cheers

MD

Comments

• Options
    BeaBea Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins

Hello there,

You can add 100 rows of content with a max of 20 blocks per row on a page. We ( SmugMug Support Heroes) can clone pages, so if you email us and send us a link to the page you'd like us to clone, we'll be happy to do it for you! We can't do it based on a Dgrin request, you would need to email us, directly!

I hope this helps!

Bea
    SmugMug Support Hero | My website: www.beabird.net
  • Options
    MidlandDelticMidlandDeltic Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins

That was quick! Thanks Bea. I couldn't find anything about it in the help system about it, but that's probably me not using the right terms! I'l e-mail about cloning - is there any way this could be made a user accessible feature?

Cheers

MD

• Options
    Hero AmandaHero Amanda Registered Users Posts: 64 Big grins

Hi MD,

We don't have plans to make it a user accessible feature right now, but it may be an option in the future. In the meantime, feel free to email us about cloning your pages :)

All The Best,
    Amanda
    SmugMug Support Hero