Can't access my smugmug Home page - anyone else?

kds1kds1 Registered Users Posts: 242 Major grins

All of a sudden, as of yesterday, I can no longer access my smug home page. I can log in, and smug seems to recognize me. Can access my account details, etc. But cannot access my actual site, www.kdstewart.net . Account is all paid up. I have a custom domain, which is also all paid up. When I try to access it, I get a "This site can't be reached" message.

Anyone else having this issue? or know what the problem may be?

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,893 moderator

I can see it fine. Dunno.

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,220 moderator
  • kds1kds1 Registered Users Posts: 242 Major grins

OK, thank you both. That helps. At least I know the site is not down. It still won't come up for me. It would be strange if all of a sudden my home internet access had an issue with it, but maybe that is what has happened? All other internet is working fine.

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,220 moderator
    edited December 31, 2016

Can you access other SmugMug sites? You can check my site and Richard's site by clicking the links in our signatures.
    Can you access your site using your <yoursite.smugmug.com> URL?

If you can access other sites but still can't access your own site it might be worth checking with the folks on the SmugMug help desk to see if they can help determine the problem - http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/emails/new

• kds1kds1 Registered Users Posts: 242 Major grins

Thanks, Denise. I can access other smug sites, just not mine. Gorgeous galleries you have, btw!

I don't know what you mean by accessing my site using <yoursite.smugmug.com> URL. So I'm not sure about that. Pleading ignorance in how to do that. Tried plugging yoursite.smugmug.com into my browser but that obviously isn't how it's done. Then tried substituting in kdstewart.smugmug.com but that also isn't how it's done apparently. Maybe that's because my smug site doesn't end in smugmug.com? Mine is kdstewart.net

I will use the support link you gave to see if they can help. Thank you so much for giving me some more clues to track down the problem!

Kara

• rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins

Hi Kara,
    I can see that you already contacted our HelpDesk. If you continue to have an issue, you can just reply back to us on the HelpDesk so we may troubleshoot this for you further.

Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero