Options

watermark

laplap Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins

I can not remove the watermarks from an old gallery that was transferred over to my New SmugMug design - the watermarks were originally added through the Old Smugmug design...
Can these be deleted?

Comments

• Options
    AceCo55AceCo55 Registered Users Posts: 950 Major grins

Just to eliminate an unlikely possibility ... just check that these photos did not load with a watermark already added to them.
    Try adding another generic watermark to them and see if you now have TWO watermarks.
    This is exactly the situation that was raised by another member some time ago - and it turned out that they had already added the watermark for this one gallery and had forgotten that they had (because they very rarely ever did that)

My opinion does not necessarily make it true. What you do with my opinion is entirely up to you.
    www.acecootephotography.com
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,238 moderator

To add on to AceCo55's suggestion, there shouldn't be a need to add another watermark. Instead, open the Original image and check for a watermark there. SmugMug doesn't watermark our originals - if you find a watermark on an original it came from the uploaded photo.