Tulip Colours

HauerHauer Registered Users Posts: 550 Major grins
edited January 17, 2006 in Holy Macro
Hi - was playing around with my camera this evening and took a shot of some tulips standing in a vase with my EagleEye OpticZoom lense attached. Using my external Sony flash (HVL-F1000) set indirectly facing the object.... took the shot and..... ultimately quite satisfied with the colour rendition.

Anyway, I thought I'd post the photo to brighten up those cold, dark days we are currently experiencing in the Northern Hemisphere!

May you all have a bright 2006!

Cheers - Herman
My motto: To learn more today, than I knew yesterday!

Nikon gear & some lenses.

Comments

• ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2006
    Herman,

The colors are just wonderful and very cheerful as well. Thanks!
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2006
    How Pretty Are Those Tulips
    Hi - was playing around with my camera this evening and took a shot of some tulips standing in a vase with my EagleEye OpticZoom lense attached. Using my external Sony flash (HVL-F1000) set indirectly facing the object.... took the shot and..... ultimately quite satisfied with the colour rendition.

Anyway, I thought I'd post the photo to brighten up those cold, dark days we are currently experiencing in the Northern Hemisphere!

May you all have a bright 2006!

Cheers - Herman

Herman I just love the colours of your beautiful tulips iloveyou.gif and such a variety too ......just gorgeous..... thanks for sharing.... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • DanielBDanielB Registered Users Posts: 2,362 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2006
    very pretty thumb.gif
    Daniel Bauer
    smugmug: www.StandOutphoto.smugmug.com

• BigAlBigAl Registered Users Posts: 2,294 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2006
    Super colors Herman! I bet you wish you were still down here for the warmer weather :D
  • HauerHauer Registered Users Posts: 550 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2006
    BigAl wrote:
    Super colors Herman! I bet you wish you were still down here for the warmer weather :D

Hi BigAl - Just another 2.5 months! Count-down has begun..... can't wait!

Hope to take some nice shots.....

Groete en lekker bly - Herman
    My motto: To learn more today, than I knew yesterday!

Nikon gear & some lenses.
  • rjpatrjpat Registered Users Posts: 248 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2006
    Great Colors, nice composition, but it seems a little soft to me. All in all , a really good picture.
    Ron

We never know how something we say, do, or think today, will effect the lives of millions tomorrow....BJ Palmer