Seeking CS2 help....Glaring eyes

OnreyOnrey Registered Users Posts: 188 Major grins
edited January 16, 2006 in Finishing School
Good evening everyone,
I wasnt sure which section to post this but it seemed more appropriate in here.

I shot a barrel race event Sat night, lighting was worse than normal (horrible)
I was told they had great light :dunno, I had to use my 420EX with diffuser, and alot of the photos have Red eye or White Glare. Not sure how many will need fixing but can anyone explain to me (quick/easy) way to fix this White Glare? I know how to fix the red eye but Im getting stumped on this glare. As you can tell my PS skills are not anywhere near most that post here. Any help would be appreciated.

20D 70-200f/2.8L..420 ex flash w/ diffuser 3200iso noise ninja
52545149-L.jpg
Brad Fite :D
www.fitephotography.com
Canon 1D MkIIN, Canon 50D, Canon 300 f/2.8L, Canon 70-200 f/2.8L, Canon 24-70 f/2.8L, Canon 85 f/1.8, Canon 1.4 Extender,
Canon 580 & 420 Flash, Pocket Wizards,
Alien Bee 800, Other misc stuff

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2006
    Hi Brad,

You need two things. First, the Shaytech Color Fringe Remover to get rid of that blue fringe on the horse's eyes. Second, you need two sets of new eyes, one human, and one equine, if you'd like to salvage this shot. There's no "repair" that can be done becuase there's no detail there to repair. But you could easily "borrow" eyes from another shot from the same shoot? Select, and paste 'em in. Here's how:

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=23576&highlight=eyes

wave.gif Good luck, let us know how you make out!
  • CookieSCookieS Registered Users Posts: 854 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2006
    Next time try mounting your flash off camera, with a bracket. and use your paint brush and "paint over your horses eyes, black and dark drown add a touch of catch light.