New Year Baby

rjpatrjpat Registered Users Posts: 248 Major grins
edited January 16, 2006 in People
Remember when they use to show the old year going out as an old man, and the new year as a baby in a diaper? Well I tried to recreate that with my youngest grandbaby. This is a continuation of a photo project that I have going of making a special shot for all his first holidays. Any c&c is welcome, as it didn't turn out as good as I would want, although his Grammy and parents were thrilled.

52565522-L.jpg

And another shot that I really like, just off the cuff. He is a really good model, lol.

52564959-L.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Ron
Ron

We never know how something we say, do, or think today, will effect the lives of millions tomorrow....BJ Palmer

Comments

• DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2006
    I like the New Year's photo, too. Maybe duplicate the layer, give it a heavy blur, and then paint a mask to reveal him, leaving blurry edges? Something like that might work?
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2006
    I set the black point to the pupil in the second one and it improved it tremendously!
  • DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2006
    Owen wrote:
    I set the black point to the pupil in the second one and it improved it tremendously!

Good boy!
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • rjpatrjpat Registered Users Posts: 248 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2006
    Thanks for the comments and suggestion. I am pretty new to the PS thing and haven't really gotten past the basics (like a mask, lol). Tryed the black point thing, what do you think?

52574913-L.jpg

It does look better to me, so thanks alot.

Ron
    Ron

We never know how something we say, do, or think today, will effect the lives of millions tomorrow....BJ Palmer
  • erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2006
    Great pictures Ron. The baby looks great. Happy New Year!

Erich
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited January 16, 2006
    iloveyou.gif very cute baby nice photos
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery