Options

Reply button missing

david-lowdavid-low Registered Users Posts: 752 Major grins

Not sure is it the right place to post.

Lately as I logged in for a discussion, I noticed the “quote reply” button is gone where one simply need to click on it and automatically the person and text is being refered to for your reply.

However, I still see it can be done but I just don’t know how with the “reply” button missing.

Am I missing something?

Comments

• Options
    Hikin' MikeHikin' Mike Registered Users Posts: 5,450 Major grins

@david-low said:

Lately as I logged in for a discussion, I noticed the “quote reply” button is gone where one simply need to click on it and automatically the person and text is being refered to for your reply.

However, I still see it can be done but I just don’t know how with the “reply” button missing.

Am I missing something?

D-Grin switched software a few months ago. There is a blue icon below each comment is the 'quote reply'. To reply, just type in the white box below the comments.

• Options
    david-lowdavid-low Registered Users Posts: 752 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2017

@Hikin' Mike said:

@david-low said:

Am I missing something?

D-Grin switched software a few months ago. There is a blue icon below each comment is the 'quote reply'. To reply, just type in the white box below the comments.

Test. Ok tks.

I saw all the smiley and thumbs up but didn't ventured enough to the life icon.