EZPrints

momv630momv630 Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins

I have been a SmugMug pro owner for many many years. Buying my photos and cards was always very easy for me and my customers. I just went online to buy one of my own cards. What the heck did SmuMug do? The software is horrible. You can't pick a font, you can only print on the inside left of the card and not the right, had to signup to use my own account and you can't position your font. If I'm having problems, what will my customers do?? I exited out and actually bought my photo on another site. That is ridiculous.

Comments

• TeachTeach Registered Users Posts: 320 Major grins

We have have made some improvements to the card creation process. You will be taken directly to EZ prints site after clicking "create a card:. They have a greater variety of card products that you can choose from versus the old card creator on our side of things. That is why the process looks different for you. Please remember that some cards will let you customize the font size, type, and other options, but not all designs offer that choice. Depending on the card design.

Heather
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • RanbozeRanboze Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    I am more than frustrated with trying to create my own cards and believe EZPrints is a blemish on SmugMugs' otherwise sellar quality. Twice, I have tried to create my own card. EZPrints does not intuitively allow me to create a card with my design on one side, and blank on the other. While the EZPrints support has tried to send instructions, the instructions are out of context and I have no clue how to navigate to where they are telling me to navigate. Time to take my business elsewhere :-(
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,220 moderator

@Ranboze said:
    ...Twice, I have tried to create my own card. EZPrints does not intuitively allow me to create a card with my design on one side, and blank on the other.

If you are looking for another card source, I have been using Zazzle for a number of years. It is not connected to my SmugMug site but it is a simple matter to upload the photos I want to use on the cards.