IS there an issue today?

wmstummewmstumme Registered Users Posts: 466 Major grins

Can't create a new gallery... The normal window comes up and I'm completing it like I always do, but nothing happens when I hit "Create"....

Regards

Will

Comments

• leftquarkleftquark Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,784 Many Grins

I was just able to create a new gallery without any problems. I hate to pull the ol' "clear your cookies" line, but restarting the browser and clearing the cookies might do the trick.

dGrin Afficionado
    Former SmugMug Product Team
    aaron AT aaronmphotography DOT com
    My SmugMug CSS Customizations website: http://www.aaronmphotography.com/Customizations
  • wmstummewmstumme Registered Users Posts: 466 Major grins

OK--that did the trick. Sorry to bother you...

Regards

Will

Hello Will,
    No worries at all. That is why we are here. Glad to know that resolved the issue for you.

Jen
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • ruthhoytruthhoyt Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    Good morning, I'm new to SmugMug and created a website a week ago, perfectphotos4u.com. I photographed a 10K/5K fundraising race for Operation Giveback to benefit the Wounded Warriors Project. I've had more than 36,000 hits on the site with absolutely NO SALES. I'm convinced something is wrong but not sure what. I believe I've done all the obvious things on the back side of the website for selling, so I'm not sure what else to do. Any suggestions?

Ruth
  • JenuineJenuine Registered Users Posts: 155 SmugMug Employee

Hello Ruth,

If you can write to the Support Heroes, using your account email, at help@smugmug.com they can take a look at the site and the galleries and offer some insight. Provide them with the link to gallery or galleries as well.

Best,

Jen
    SmugMug Support Hero
    > @Jenuine said:
    > Hello Ruth,
    >
    > If you can write to the Support Heroes, using your account email, at help@smugmug.com they can take a look at the site and the galleries and offer some insight. Provide them with the link to gallery or galleries as well.
    >
    > Best,

Hi Jen,
    Thanks for your reply; I will write the Support Heroes again. I did write the Heroes and received an answer. I was told that the settings for my photos were such that they "...could be seen at the original size and people could easily steal them." I don't think this is an acceptable answer because my photos are watermarked and I believe honest people would click on "Buy Photo" and make a purchase.

Ruth
  • JenuineJenuine Registered Users Posts: 155 SmugMug Employee

Hello Ruth,

I hope that you received an additional response regarding the concern with your photos. If not write to the Heroes again and you may ask for me and I will take a look at the situation for you.

Best,

Jen
    SmugMug Support Hero
    > @Jenuine said:
    > Hello Ruth,
    >
    > I hope that you received an additional response regarding the concern with your photos. If not write to the Heroes again and you may ask for me and I will take a look at the situation for you.
    >
    > Best,

Hi Jen, I received a much better, full-length response this time. I've only had a couple of sales, but at least I know the application/program is working. Thanks.

r