Hunt of shame

StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I amPosts: 7,531Registered Users Major grins

Little gosling went on a hunt....

1) Break formation and paddle hard

2) Line up the prey

3) Grab it in your beak

4) .......but miss it by a mile

5) Have a completely silly expression on your face afterwards...

6) Put your head down and swim away.....and have a tall tale to tell.....with few embellishments....

Comments

• CavalierCavalier Life is a Bokeh Foresthill, CaliforniaPosts: 1,950Registered Users Major grins

:smiley: - Had to smile broadly at this series, Taz. Funny little gosling, funny little story with fun shots.

• Cygnus StudiosCygnus Studios Commercial Photographer San Francisco's North BayPosts: 2,294Registered Users Major grins

That is a great series of shots.

Steve

Website
  • StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am Posts: 7,531Registered Users Major grins

Thanks kindly Jo and Steve! This made me laugh too!

• double_entendredouble_entendre Gene pool chlorinator Posts: 113Registered Users Major grins
    edited May 23, 2017

Adorable. Hard not to love baby animals.

A valiant effort on the gosling's part. Next time, bug.....

3 is a great capture. Really like that one.

• double_entendredouble_entendre Gene pool chlorinator Posts: 113Registered Users Major grins

(No idea why the software wants to make that comment so emphatic..... :) )

• StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am Posts: 7,531Registered Users Major grins

Yeah software does that! Thanks kindly for comment! Cheers!

• sarasphotossarasphotos Major grins Augsburg, GermanyPosts: 2,165Registered Users Major grins

Great series and wonderful narration Taz!
    Although it's slightly fuzzy because of the movement, I really like #4 with the water drop above the nose - he's kind of got an "oh, sh#t" expression on his face.

Thanks Sara! It was a cute moment! Cheers!

• roaddog52roaddog52 Major grins In the sticks, NE of SeattlePosts: 1,102Registered Users Major grins
    edited May 25, 2017

Great set! #5 is perfect, with that catch light in the eye B)

Phil

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going anyway.

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity!

Thanks Phil!

• TasmanianTasmanian Quebec, CanadaPosts: 482Registered Users Major grins

Very good shots. Cute :D

Thanks Tasmanian!

• pathfinderpathfinder Drive By Digital Shooter western IndianaPosts: 14,394Super Moderators moderator

All lovely.

I think 2, 3, and 5 would make a lovely tryptich

Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin

Thanks Jim! Cheers!

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Many Grins

You really caught a moment. It don't look silly (no. 5). It looks proud and have all the right to.

Thanks Jorgen!