Options

First mousepad layout. Think this will work?

CindyCindy Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
edited January 17, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Here's my first mouse pad layout. It fits in the cart's dropdown perfectly. Question: Should I choose crop or no crop? Choosing one or the other doesn't change the lines. I want the corners cut off rather than sticking the rectangle to fit inside the corners leaving white space... if that makes sense. It may actually get the ball on the upper right hand side but I'll use that to gadge where to allow bleed/trim areas next time.

Do you think this will print okay?
BTW: The gal is my baby girl (okay so she's not a baby anymore).
Off to her Basketball game tonight... something everynight it seems. lol!

Thanks,

52801448-M-1.jpg
Cindy Colbert (Utterback) • Wishing You Co-Bear Love, Hugs & Laughter!!!

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2006
    Cindy wrote:
    Here's my first mouse pad layout. It fits in the cart's dropdown perfectly. Question: Should I choose crop or no crop? Choosing one or the other doesn't change the lines. I want the corners cut off rather than sticking the rectangle to fit inside the corners leaving white space... if that makes sense. It may actually get the ball on the upper right hand side but I'll use that to gadge where to allow bleed/trim areas next time.

Do you think this will print okay?
    BTW: The gal is my baby girl (okay so she's not a baby anymore).
    Off to her Basketball game tonight... something everynight it seems. lol!

Thanks,

52801448-Ti-1.jpg

Crop / no crop won't matter. My suggestion though, would be to allow some breathing room at the edges - move your text inwards all around. It will look better, and the edge wear won't affect the text over time.
  • Options
    CindyCindy Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2006
    Will do - thanks Andy!
    Will do - thanks Andy! thumb.gif
    Cindy Colbert (Utterback) • Wishing You Co-Bear Love, Hugs & Laughter!!!