Do you think he enjoyed the ride?

elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
edited January 17, 2006 in People
Howdy friends!

Yesterday while strolling around at Skansen, this guy offered Liam to go for a ride. He is an animal keeper, and was just on his way to the Visents (Bisons) with some hay. Liam was exhilirated - he is so fascinated by horses! Does it show? :):

Regards / Matty

52827308-O.jpg

52827317-O.jpg

Comments

• Whirly1128Whirly1128 Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited January 17, 2006
    Contagious Grin!
    Great Shot! I always look forward pictures of your kids. You caught another one of those moments in time. His grin is contagious- I couldn't help break out in a smile when I saw it. Thanks for sharing! clap.gif
    -Jamie
  • OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2006
    Beautiful, as always. The colors are superb. What do you do to get them so perfect?

Owen
  • socalisurfingsocalisurfing Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
    edited January 17, 2006
    :)
    awsome, your childs smile is wonderful and the colors in that second shot with the horse and the red house in the back are amazing. very nice.
    - Tim

God created the heavens and earth...

I just Photograph it.
  • elfving73elfving73 Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2006
    Haha! Thanx Jamie! Glad I (I mean Liam) had you smiling! :):

Matty
    Whirly1128 wrote:
    Great Shot! I always look forward pictures of your kids. You caught another one of those moments in time. His grin is contagious- I couldn't help break out in a smile when I saw it. Thanks for sharing! clap.gif
    -Jamie
    edited January 17, 2006
    Thanx Owen! Haha! No secrets to share! I just do the usuall, shot and then the regular level/contrast/USM-tweak and sometimes a little colorboost. That's all there is to it! :):

Matty

Owen wrote:
    Beautiful, as always. The colors are superb. What do you do to get them so perfect?

Owen
    edited January 17, 2006
    Thank you! I think what does it, is the lovely color of the horse. Exclude the horse (cover it with your hand) and the colors seem just ordinary. (I think!) headscratch.gif

Matty
    awsome, your childs smile is wonderful and the colors in that second shot with the horse and the red house in the back are amazing. very nice.
  • livinginozlivinginoz Registered Users Posts: 497 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2006
    i love them! i have the same breed of horse, and they are wonderful subjects....and wonderful creatures. how fun for your boy :)
    laurie in rural minnesota

my stuff
  • MotoKatMotoKat Registered Users Posts: 106 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2006
    thumb.gif Great shots!