Mini Challenge 247 - Windows Results

grandmaRgrandmaR Registered Users Posts: 1,942 Major grins
edited June 6, 2017 in The Dgrin Challenges

I can't figure out how to get photos that are not on my computer into the text. But here are the results.

roaddog52

I really liked this one because of the reflections make a puzzle out of the windows. But since you requested not to be considered – I didn’t

AceRph – This looks almost like an illustration for a book - the guy is sooo handsome

I loved Joyce's shop window – a category that I totally forgot about

HM to Tasmanian for the gorgeous glass dome picture

HM to David Gillespie for the most interesting porthole

3rd to Sapphire – this was exactly what I had in mind when I set up the mini

3rd tie- Jo West - this is the other side of the coin - a beautiful photo of a window from inside

2nd place Pieter – I can’t get over the smiling Buddha at the window

I had a hard time deciding between Pieter's Buddha and

1st – Sara – I love that you can see the texture of the old glass and it is a photo through a window of windows

“"..an adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered." G.K. Chesterton”

Comments

• JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator

Congrats Sarah and all the runner ups! Great job GrandmaR! I edited your post to show the pictures. Although a couple I had a hard time trying to get a smaller size to save space.

• grandmaRgrandmaR Registered Users Posts: 1,942 Major grins

Thank you for fixing that for me. I tried putting the editing stuff around the photos URL but that didn't work. So I figured at least I could give the URLs.

“"..an adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered." G.K. Chesterton”
  • sarasphotossarasphotos Registered Users Posts: 3,822 Major grins

@grandmaR Thank you so much for choosing me - I'm honored to have been picked from this bunch! Congrats also to Pieter, Jo and Gretchen and the rest of the HMs. It was a great challenge.

Please give me a day to think up something for the next challenge - work is rather hectic right now :# .

• pegellipegelli Registered Users Posts: 8,756 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2017

Wow, my laughing Budha made second place. I'm very honoured. Thanks for a great challenge GrandmaR

Sara, congrats on winning, she picked the right shot for that, your windows through old windows is nicely seen and executed, looking forward to what you come up with for the next one.

Also congrats to Jo, Gretchen and the other HMs. They were all nice shots of this theme!

Pieter, aka pegelli
    My SmugMug
  • sarasphotossarasphotos Registered Users Posts: 3,822 Major grins

Thank you, Pieter!

• sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,942 moderator

Congratulations, Sara, on your lovely shot! Thank you for the third place nod, GrandmaR. It was fun to see the variety of windows here.