VIda Theme

CJMOSERCJMOSER Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
I am simply trying to make the site wide floating header fixed at the top.
Also I have not been able to find theme documentation anywhere. Is there a place to see all the themes and their regions and such so I can figure out my css and html when I get the content situated first?
www.moserlife.com

Comments

  • CJMOSERCJMOSER Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    > @CJMOSER said:
    > I am simply trying to make the site wide floating header fixed at the top.
    > Also I have not been able to find theme documentation anywhere. Is there a place to see all the themes and their regions and such so I can figure out my css and html when I get the content situated first?
    > www.moserlife.com
    I think this is in the wrong place
  • Hikin' MikeHikin' Mike Registered Users Posts: 5,444 Major grins

    Looks like you've been able to pin your header.

    There is no documentation, but using any of the web tools available you can find what CSS/HTML to change.

  • CJMOSERCJMOSER Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    The header is still floating on top of my content in Explorer and Mozillia
  • CJMOSERCJMOSER Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    > @"Hikin' Mike" said:
    > Looks like you've been able to pin your header.
    >
    > There is no documentation, but using any of the web tools available you can find what CSS/HTML to change.

    I want the tree and the navigation bar to stay at the top of the page. I may need to pick a different theme for my concept.
  • CJMOSERCJMOSER Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    > @"Hikin' Mike" said:
    > Looks like you've been able to pin your header.
    >
    > There is no documentation, but using any of the web tools available you can find what CSS/HTML to change.

    Sorry I am really new at forums, and know enough about the internet to cause trouble. With that said I have been reviewing your tutorials and it says there is a themes CSS.
    Where is that located exactly?
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,131 moderator

    @CJMOSER said:
    Sorry I am really new at forums, and know enough about the internet to cause trouble. With that said I have been reviewing your tutorials and it says there is a themes CSS.

    Where is that located exactly?

    The theme CSS can be accessed in the following steps:

    Customize...
    Content and Design...
    Click Entire site
    Click Theme
    Hover over the active theme and click the wrench

    Click the Advanced tab in the Edit Theme box
    Scroll to the bottom
    Click Edit on Custom CSS

Sign In or Register to comment.