Options

Watermark too big

jmkphotojmkphoto Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
Hello all,

I recently had a watermark created for me and I want to use it on my smugmug website. I added the watermark (png) file to the watermark section. But when I select thumb and set it at bottom right. It doesn't resize or move into the section I chose.

Can someone please help me?

I want to add photos to show you but I don't see anywhere to upload them.

Here is my website though (some of my photos are watermarked) www.jennyspixs.com

Comments

• Options
    TeachTeach Registered Users Posts: 320 Major grins

Jenny it sounds like the watermark may not have enough space around it. If the file is edge to edge just the text for the watermark and does not have any space around it then it will be very large. Adding some space will allow the actual text to be smaller and allow you to move it to the corner more effectively. Can you please email us at help@smugmug.com from the email address on file for the account so we can help you troubleshoot the issue?

Heather
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,238 moderator

@jmkphoto said:
    I want to add photos to show you but I don't see anywhere to upload them.

New forum members are restricted for a short amount of time. You will be able to upload photos after you post a specified number of times and are a member for more than a day. Once the capability is unlocked for you there will be an icon for posting photos.

In the meantime you can contact the helpdesk as Heather suggested.

• Options
    jmkphotojmkphoto Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    Ok. Thanks. I will send my email. This watermark was created from photologo so I can't adjust the watermark.