Options

Still in use

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins

You wouldn't catch me in this thing....but then these mountain boys are tough hombres.

As the Hollywood starlet said to the director, "Please shoot my best side ", I returned a couple of days later to make amends.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• Options
    Cygnus StudiosCygnus Studios Registered Users Posts: 2,294 Major grins

Still plenty of life in that old barn.

Steve

Website
  • Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins

I'm with Tom on this one, it looks very precarious. I wonder how much longer it will stand.

• Options
    toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins

It needs a guy wire to pull it plumb... :D

Rags
  • Options

@Cygnus Studios said:
    Still plenty of life in that old barn.

You might be right, Steve. I've seen some of these things worn right down to the nub. However, this one has reached my choke point.

See you.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options

@Juano said:
    I'm with Tom on this one, it looks very precarious. I wonder how much longer it will stand.

I hear you, Cristóbal. I once caught an old boy working in a barn of a similar condition. " Shucks" he says. " When I hear a lot of creaking and popping, that's when I'll flee ". I'll freely admit that such reasoning is lost on me.

Take care, buddy.

• Options
    edited July 14, 2017

@torags said:
    It needs a guy wire to pull it plumb... :D

A great suggestion, Rags. I'll pass it along to the proper source. Seeing as these folks up there can be awfully touchy, my only worry is what does a horseshoe stuffed up the butt feel like?

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Great Tom! Bravo!

• Options

@Stumblebum said:
    Great Tom! Bravo!

Your support, Taz, means more to me than you might think.

Stay safe, my friend.