Wedding/Fashion Spring Look Book with My Bare Sandals

michaelglennmichaelglenn Major grinsPosts: 439Registered Users Major grins

My client Anna owns a business that makes really stylish sandals, hand, and foot jewelry. I was hired to photograph their spring look book, and I'm really stoked with how these images came out. Here are some of my favorites :)

The rest of the set is on my blog :)

Comments

• CavalierCavalier Life is a Bokeh Foresthill, CaliforniaPosts: 1,698Registered Users Major grins
    edited July 16, 2017

Beautiful set. She looks very naturally posed and the shots show off the hand/foot jewelry nicely. You should be proud of these! The only quibble I have is why the pose balancing on the roof in #12 and 13. Being a devoted Acrophobic, those two made me very nervous!

• michaelglennmichaelglenn Major grins Posts: 439Registered Users Major grins

@Cavalier Thank you! I was very happy with the end result. Photographing jewelry is a whole new beast to me. I photographed completely different than I normally do (much narrower apertures).

I have some behind the scenes below :)

That's my photo assistant Tyler setting up the reflector. The light was really nice in here.

MUA and hair stylist prepping for the shot :)

My pretend girlfriend.

And the roof shot was probably more scary for me than the model, haha. Luckily there was a ledge on the other side. And as you can see, the roof was easy to access with the flat platform.