Moon Again

Hikin' MikeHikin' Mike Walkin' like a Penguin!Atwater, CaPosts: 3,491Registered Users Major grins

After church I packed the family up and headed to Yosemite. Did the "family" thing until it was near sunset when I turned into a photographer....lol!

This is 4 verticals stitched with CS2...old school!

Comments

• Cygnus StudiosCygnus Studios Commercial Photographer San Francisco's North BayPosts: 2,285Registered Users Major grins

I especially like the second one. I keep telling myself that I need to get out of the studio and drive over to Yosemite.

Steve

Website
  • David_S85David_S85 Spotter of Dgrin Spam and Oddities ChicagolandPosts: 11,664Administrators moderator

That first shot is interesting... looks like the moon got caught in the gully between the peaks. They're all good; also like the 2nd shot the best of the bunch.

My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • roaddog52roaddog52 Major grins In the sticks, NE of SeattlePosts: 902Registered Users Major grins

Very nice set. Partial to #2 also, wonderful capture!

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going anyway.

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity!
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Major grins North Andover, MAPosts: 11,129Super Moderators moderator

I really like #2 as well.

• StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am Posts: 6,835Registered Users Major grins

Lovely set Mike!