Options

Android browser issues

huseyinhuseyin Registered Users Posts: 137 Major grins

Hi,
I cannot change the view to smugmug default, it keeps showing me in thumbnail with endless scroll instead of page numbers. I tried to change the view, it doesn't make any difference. Is there something I can do to force the view to default smugmug view?

Additionally, there is no video icon under the video file thumbnails, there is no way to tell if a link is a video or picture.

My smugmug still under construction & organization with 17,000 images and counting... meanwhile check my Flickr

Comments

• Options
    annnna8888annnna8888 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 936 SmugMug Employee

I cannot change the view to smugmug default, it keeps showing me in thumbnail with endless scroll instead of page numbers. I tried to change the view, it doesn't make any difference. Is there something I can do to force the view to default smugmug view?
    Additionally, there is no video icon under the video file thumbnails, there is no way to tell if a link is a video or picture.

Huseyin, SmugMug gallery style will show as thumbnails on smaller screens as there isn't enough room for both the thumbnails and a larger photo on the right, so that is expected behavior.
    As for the video icon, try setting the Info style to Under (in customize > content and design > click the gallery content and select Thumbnails).

Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero

Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero Manager
    My website: anapogacar.smugmug.com
  • Options
    huseyinhuseyin Registered Users Posts: 137 Major grins

Thanks Annnna, I am OK with thumbnails but absence of page numbers makes it very difficult because galleries with large number of pictures take too long to long. Can that behavior be changed in styles or design section?

My smugmug still under construction & organization with 17,000 images and counting... meanwhile check my Flickr
  • Options
    JenuineJenuine Registered Users Posts: 155 SmugMug Employee

Hello Huseyin,

The consecutive numbering doesn't appear on the images as it does on the Desktop view using the SmugMug style, but image numbers themsevles do appear on the scroll through of the images within the Gallery on mobile if the option is turned on in the Gallery Settings. If one taps the image the number will appear at the bottom of the screen when viewing the image.

You may of course add your suggestion to the User Voice page. You can suggest this as feature request on our User Voice page:

http://feedback.smugmug.com/forums/17723-smugmug

That is where our Product Managers look to see what things are important to our site owners and helps in setting direction for the future products.

Best,

Jen
    SmugMug Support Hero