Options

How can I remove the white border of my image at mobile display?

2»

Comments

• Options
    patkokpatkok Registered Users Posts: 54 Big grins

Hello @Lille Ulven & @Hikin' Mike , sorry for disturb both of your time again. @Lille Ulven the css code really works! Now i can custom my text size for mobile.

May I ask is it possible to put some border like margin or px. The text of Home > Contact & + leave some space on left & right like photo shown at bottom.

Thank you so much for both of your help.

• Options
    Lille UlvenLille Ulven Registered Users Posts: 567 Major grins

Hi @patkok

No problem, I was just twisting my own site a little bit anyway :smile:
    This should do the trick:

.sm-page-widget-nav .sm-page-widget-nav-popover.sm-page-widget-nav-m, .sm-page-widget-nav .sm-page-widget-nav-popover.sm-page-widget-nav-m .yui3-menu-item, .sm-page-widget-nav .sm-page-widget-nav-accordion.sm-page-widget-nav-m .sm-accordion-item-label, .sm-page-widget-nav .sm-page-widget-nav-footer.sm-page-widget-nav-m, .sm-page-widget-nav .sm-page-widget-nav-mobile.sm-page-widget-nav-m {
        margin-left: 10px;
            margin-right: 10px;
            margin-bottom: 10px;
            margin-top: 10px;
    }

This can be shortened to just using margin:10px; if you want to change all margins to the same amount or margin: px px; (: number of pixels for top and bottom margin number of pixels for left and right margin like this: margin: 10px 20px; gives you 10px margin on top and bottom and 20px left and right) if you want the top and bottom to be the same and the left and right to be the same but not all four of them.

Good luck

Lille Ulven

https://www.lilleulven.smugmug.com - The Photos of my travels
  • Options

Thank you @Lille Ulven. It works great with your CSS code. I like it so much now .

Last question that I wish to know if there any method to solve 1 issue. I found that I can move to the right side in every page with my mobile. Just like got some margin / px over there. I just attached a picture to show you.

I appreciate your assist on that. Hope to hear from you once again.

Thank you very much.

• Options
    Lille UlvenLille Ulven Registered Users Posts: 567 Major grins

@patkok I am not certain about it either. What I can tell is that you cannot scroll to the right when the display is a 360x640, but you can on a 320x480 display. So I would assume it has something to do with some displays not being in a 1:1.77 format.
    Also strange: I don't get the mobile view on my iPhone or iPad, but the normal web-version. (The same happens on my website, on my iPad at least...the phone is still updating.)

https://www.lilleulven.smugmug.com - The Photos of my travels
  • Options

@Lille Ulven Thank you for your reply. Meanwhile if I want to do it , I need to change my display right? Is there any possible to change the resolution display in a better way for people to view it at mobile?