Options

The Little Mermaid

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Many Grins
edited October 17, 2017 in Other Cool Shots

I live less than 1 km from The Little Mermaid and I haven't one single photo of her. Wonder why? But don't be disappointed. She is here: The Little Mermaid.

Now a café-owner has placed a new mermaid sculpture in the neighbourhood - outside his café of course. His reason is to remedy people's disappointment by the size of The Little Mermaid - she is relatively little :) . The new mermaid - designed by the café-owner himself - is big - 14 tons of granite, that has no ability to remedy any disappointment. Man merkt die Absicht und wird verstimmt. Judge for yourself:

The third mermaid sculpture in the neighbourhood is The Genetically Modified Mermaid, that is a part of The Genetically Modified Paradise by Bjørn Nørgaard.

Hans Christian Andersen hasn't written The Little Mermaid in vain :D

Comments

• Options
    EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited October 17, 2017

My what big fins she has in that first one. :o I have to say that the third one is more interesting to me - and I like the background and the rocks.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Many Grins

@Eia said:
    My what big fins she has in that first one. :o I have to say that the third one is more interesting to me - and I like the background and the rocks.

Thanks for commenting :)