Options

Featured Galleries

JBHotShotsJBHotShots Registered Users Posts: 391 Major grins
edited October 18, 2017 in SmugMug Customization

I would like to create a featured gallery section on my page but not have to re-upload the galleries. This used to be a legacy site thing and I want to try to replicate that. Can anyone assist me? TIA

Jamie
JBHotShots.com
Facebook
7DII w/Grip, 50D w/Grip, 24-70/2.8L, 70-200/2.8L, 85/1.8, 50/1.8, Rokinon 8mm FE 3.2, 580EXII 430EX

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited October 18, 2017

I do not know of anyway to feature galleries unless you manually add and remove them from a gallery box/widget.

or maybe

Create a folder named "Feature Galleries" to add/move galleries into and out of. This can be easiely accomplished in Organizer.

Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    JBHotShotsJBHotShots Registered Users Posts: 391 Major grins

@Allen said:
    Create a folder named "Feature Galleries" to add/move galleries into and out of. This can be easiely accomplished in Organizer.

So this is what I was leaning towards without having to upload duplicate galleries, kind of like smart galleries or something.

Jamie
    JBHotShots.com
    Facebook
    7DII w/Grip, 50D w/Grip, 24-70/2.8L, 70-200/2.8L, 85/1.8, 50/1.8, Rokinon 8mm FE 3.2, 580EXII 430EX
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,238 moderator

I use a page on my site to highlight my most recent galleries. It has a content box in which I select and deselect galleries. You could do something similar.

You can see my page by going to my site and selecting the kaleidoscope entry.