Options

Pictures on the main page's right panel

kurzvorzwoelfkurzvorzwoelf Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins

I'm unsure whether this has been asked before, but from where do the pictures on the right hand side on the main page - just below the most popular tags - originate from?

I spotted lots of nice pics there which caught my interest, but unfortunately, they are just thumbnails without any links to a larger version possibly with some descriptions. Are those pictures that have been uploaded to the forum at some time, or originating from random SmugMug sites? Or something else?

Does somebody know?

Wise words from the Dog of Wisdom: If your ball is too big for your mouth, it's not yours.

I'm here to learn and progress. Honest feedback and criticism on my images is warmly appreciated!

My SmugMug site - kurzvorzwoelf.com

Comments

• Options
    Cygnus StudiosCygnus Studios Registered Users Posts: 2,294 Major grins

I'm not positive, but I believe that these were images posted here on the forum. How they were chosen or if they are random I don't know. Dgrin has been using a similar feature for many years now (although in the old forum they were on top). I agree with you that it should have links to see them in full size as some of these are quite nice.

Steve

Website