Autumn Toddler

Mark1616Mark1616 Registered Users Posts: 319 Major grins

Last weekend I grabbed a flash, shoot through umbrella and camera then popped to the local woods with out little one (almost 2 years 10 months). Here are 3 faves showing some of her different characters.

1 The fun

2 The cute

3 The pensive

I'm here to learn so please feel free to give me constructive criticism to help me become the photographer I desire to be.

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins

Lovely photos of sweet little girl. My fav is fun shot

Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins

1 & 2 are my favorite. Those eyes...can they get any bigger? The background colors show off her eyes nicely. A bit darker from the usual that I have seen.

• ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,764 moderator

Great use of limited DOF to help isolate the subject. Great selection of background and foreground, avoiding distracting elements. Great subject matter!

Both technical and aesthetic execution are excellent.

Just praise, I'm afraid.

ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • Mark1616Mark1616 Registered Users Posts: 319 Major grins

@Awais Yaqub said:
    Lovely photos of sweet little girl. My fav is fun shot

Thanks Awais, we like her LOL. I like that one too :)

@Eia said:
    1 & 2 are my favorite. Those eyes...can they get any bigger? The background colors show off her eyes nicely. A bit darker from the usual that I have seen.

Thanks Eia, my wife is Egyptian so actually her family and friends would probably say our little one's eyes are small LOL.

@ziggy53 said:
    Great use of limited DOF to help isolate the subject. Great selection of background and foreground, avoiding distracting elements. Great subject matter!

Both technical and aesthetic execution are excellent.

Just praise, I'm afraid.

Thanks Ziggy, I was pleased to have got her to play in these locations as usually she doesn't like to be photographed so we did well. Hoping for some more now :) Thanks for your kind words!

I'm here to learn so please feel free to give me constructive criticism to help me become the photographer I desire to be.