Some out of country

toragstorags Major grinsPosts: 4,054Registered Users Major grins

Rags

Comments

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Major grins North Andover, MAPosts: 11,208Super Moderators moderator
    edited November 4, 2017

I really like the angles and the figure within a figure in the last image.
    I also like the look of concentration in the girl's face in the first shot. At the same time I wish there was a little more space under her feet.

• toragstorags Major grins Posts: 4,054Registered Users Major grins
    edited November 5, 2017

thanks Denise I appreciate your comments and agree with you

But you know how it goes with surreptitious shots.. you get what you can... and then live with it..

Rags
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Major grins North Andover, MAPosts: 11,208Super Moderators moderator

@torags said:
    But you know how it goes with surreptitious shots.. you get what you can... and then live with it..

I kind of figured that was the case. Still a good shot!

• RichardRichard Mildly bemused Madrid, SpainPosts: 17,957Administrators, Vanilla Admin moderator

I like them all but the framing in the third makes it my favorite. The foot at the edge seems like a photographer nit. While I did notice it, her expression is the story, so it didn't bother me all that much. Yeah, it would have been better if...but it's still a good shot. Nice work, Rags.

• JuanoJuano Major grins Brasilia, BrazilPosts: 2,939Registered Users Major grins

@denisegoldberg said:
    I really like the angles and the figure within a figure in the last image.
    I also like the look of concentration in the girl's face in the first shot. At the same time I wish there was a little more space under her feet.

I agree with Denise on both counts, #3 is my favorite. Well seen.

Thanks guys for looking in and commenting...

Rags
  • CornflakeCornflake Major grins Posts: 2,003Registered Users Major grins

Very nice and full of life. I agree that the first and third are the best.

Thanks Corn...

Rags