Big bear, little bear

RichardRichard Mildly bemusedMadrid, SpainPosts: 17,957Administrators, Vanilla Admin moderator
edited November 7, 2017 in Other Cool Shots

Actually, a koala is a marsupial, not a bear, but it looks like part of the teddy bear family. :wink:

Comments

• JAGJAG Photomaniac Wasilla, AKPosts: 5,401Super Moderators moderator
    edited November 7, 2017

Cute! That's one big bear if all you could fit into the shot is his paws! Lol!

• kurzvorzwoelfkurzvorzwoelf Stuttgart, GermanyPosts: 26Registered Users Big grins

With a little imagination, the paws in the first could also be from a Mammut :D

The second one is a great teddy bear portrait, the expression of the Koala is just nice. Also, light details well maintained in the bushy head even on the rather highlit parts of the unsharp background.

Wise words from the Dog of Wisdom: If your ball is too big for your mouth, it's not yours.

My SmugMug site - kurzvorzwoelf.com

• JuanoJuano Major grins Brasilia, BrazilPosts: 2,939Registered Users Major grins

1 for me. nice close up

• StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am Posts: 6,868Registered Users Major grins

Very cool! Like both!

• RichardRichard Mildly bemused Madrid, SpainPosts: 17,957Administrators, Vanilla Admin moderator

Thanks everyone. :+1:

• Jørgen_BjerringJørgen_Bjerring Copenhagen, DenmarkPosts: 3,756Registered Users Many Grins

Amazing claws :)

Jørgen Bjerring
    Photos: https://jb-photos.smugmug.com/
    The one who takes a joke only for a joke and seriousness only seriously he and she have got both badly. Grook by Piet Hein in my poor translation.

• willard3willard3 Jefe Máximo Posts: 1,463Registered Users Major grins

@Stumblebum said:
    Very cool! Like both!

+1

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata
  • RichardRichard Mildly bemused Madrid, SpainPosts: 17,957Administrators, Vanilla Admin moderator

Thanks, Jørgen and Willard. Glad you liked them.