Tempting tourist goods

sarasphotossarasphotos Major grinsAugsburg, GermanyPosts: 1,780Registered Users Major grins
edited November 10, 2017 in Other Cool Shots

Isn't this just what you always needed - a sausage guillotine? It was a good thing that it was Sunday and the shop wasn't open...

Comments

• RichardRichard Mildly bemused Madrid, SpainPosts: 17,972Administrators, Vanilla Admin moderator

I couldn't figure out how the thing worked till I saw some additional images on Google. Cool pic, but I think I'll just stick to a sharp knife and cutting board. I'm definitely old fashioned.

• CornflakeCornflake Major grins Posts: 2,007Registered Users Major grins

Is this for sausages that disparage the government?

• sarasphotossarasphotos Major grins Augsburg, GermanyPosts: 1,780Registered Users Major grins

@Richard said:
    I couldn't figure out how the thing worked till I saw some additional images on Google. Cool pic, but I think I'll just stick to a sharp knife and cutting board. I'm definitely old fashioned.

Yes, I'm definitely old fashioned in that way too!

@Cornflake said:
    Is this for sausages that disparage the government?

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Richard & Don, thank you both for stopping by!

• JuanoJuano Major grins Brasilia, BrazilPosts: 2,953Registered Users Major grins

It looks very well made, very serious...

• sarasphotossarasphotos Major grins Augsburg, GermanyPosts: 1,780Registered Users Major grins

@Juano said:
    It looks very well made, very serious...

Well, it is the model "Goliath" after all...

• StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am Posts: 6,872Registered Users Major grins

Finally....my own Guillotine!

• ziggy53ziggy53 Still learnin'still lovin Posts: 19,130Super Moderators moderator

It does look like this might be set for vertical orientation, just in case you wanted to go "French Revolution" on that stalk of celery. Oh, l'horreur!

ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums