Ch 56 Air - Have I over done it with my Bubbles?

vangoghvangogh Registered Users Posts: 353 Major grins
edited January 23, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
Tried out a new techniques in PS on my bubble shots. Took 3 shots that were similar but where the bubbles had moved slightly, split the channels, kep the Red channel from the first shot, Green from the second & Blue from the third, merged the channels back together & upped the curves & added a bit of hue & saturation.

Not sure if I've overdone it. What do you reckon?

53035626-M.jpg
Nicola
Iconic Creative
http://iconiccreative.smugmug.com

"To be creative means the ability to remain thirsty and to want more, never be content...you keep on seeing, discovering and understanding the joy of creativity"
Raghu Rai

Comments

• vangoghvangogh Registered Users Posts: 353 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2006
    Ch 56 More Bubble variants
    And here's a couple more: a BW version
    53036562-M.jpg

and a sepia version:

53036565-M.jpg

Nicola
    Iconic Creative
    Nicola
    Iconic Creative

"To be creative means the ability to remain thirsty and to want more, never be content...you keep on seeing, discovering and understanding the joy of creativity"
    Raghu Rai
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2006
    What fun!! You got some interesting effects. I like the original version better, though. Good luck!!

Virginia

Email
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2006
    No, you didn't overdo the bubbles by any means. But you did cut the stem off the glass, didn't you?

Could you put it back, enough so that is all balances and makes sense.

Smile, ginger (still giggle at the bubbles)
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2006
    Agree with Ginger, need the stem back on the glass. Your bubbles are very fun.
  • DanielBDanielB Registered Users Posts: 2,362 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2006
    for me*** you over did the bubbles... kidna confusing my eyes when i look at the origional.... i really like the B&W version. but i agree with Ginger, that stem needs to be on it....thumb.gif

nice photo
    Daniel Bauer
    smugmug: www.StandOutphoto.smugmug.com

• vangoghvangogh Registered Users Posts: 353 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2006
    DanielB wrote:
    for me*** you over did the bubbles... kidna confusing my eyes when i look at the origional.... i really like the B&W version. but i agree with Ginger, that stem needs to be on it....thumb.gif

nice photo
    I haven't got the stem on that particular shot. I'm going to have to go with it as it is. I haven't got time to reshoot now :-).
    Nicola
    Iconic Creative

Raghu Rai