Comments

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,913 moderator

Cute. I like it.

• Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins

@Richard said:
    Cute. I like it.

Thanks, they are very cute indeed. It turns out that the owlets don't hatch at the same time and therefore, you see young ones of slightly different ages.

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,237 moderator

very cool! I've always wanted to see some of these owls, love your photo!

• Options
    edited November 20, 2017

@denisegoldberg said:
    very cool! I've always wanted to see some of these owls, love your photo!

Many thanks Denise! Central Brazil is definitely the place to come and see these little guys.

• Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins

More good work, buddy. Keep it up.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    kurzvorzwoelfkurzvorzwoelf Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins

I love how they each show a unique expression. The adult one looks quite bored, I guess he's seen you a few times photographing already :# The two little ones look downright curious. Nice shot!

Wise words from the Dog of Wisdom: If your ball is too big for your mouth, it's not yours.

I'm here to learn and progress. Honest feedback and criticism on my images is warmly appreciated!

My SmugMug site - kurzvorzwoelf.com

• Options

@black mamba said:
    More good work, buddy. Keep it up.

Thanks Tom.

@kurzvorzwoelf said:
    I love how they each show a unique expression. The adult one looks quite bored, I guess he's seen you a few times photographing already :# The two little ones look downright curious. Nice shot!

Thanks K, I think the female looks exhausted from taking care of the kids. Actually, this is another set of owls in a different place, not the ones I've shot many times. :)

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Sweet! What a catch! What a shot! I like how they are so distinct looking from each other and one can assume they have 3 different personalities based on the looks!

• Options

@Stumblebum said:
    Sweet! What a catch! What a shot! I like how they are so distinct looking from each other and one can assume they have 3 different personalities based on the looks!

Thanks Taz. They are very different, sadly I think they will end up being grumpy like mom...