Options

FA: 2 camera bags

RohirrimRohirrim Registered Users Posts: 1,889 Major grins
edited January 20, 2006 in Flea Market
I apologize for not listing these first before putting them on Ebay, I had forgotten about this section on the forum.

I'm selling two camera bags, both in excellent condition. I just needed a larger bag.

The first is a Tamrac Velocity 9 on ebay here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7583038444&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

The second is a M-Rock High Sierra on ebay here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7583042337&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

I promise that if I sell anything else I'll list it here first before E-bay.

Regards,
Steve

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited January 19, 2006
    Rohirrim wrote:
    I apologize for not listing these first before putting them on Ebay, I had forgotten about this section on the forum.
    I guess I'm doing a poor job as the mod then eh. Maybe I need to hire a big advertising firm or something... or maybe start some nikon v. canon threads in here to get traffic.

headscratch.giflol3.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    W.W. WebsterW.W. Webster Registered Users Posts: 3,204 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2006
    Rohirrim wrote:
    The first is a Tamrac Velocity 9 on ebay here <URL>. The second is a M-Rock High Sierra on ebay here <URL>.
    You expect Smugmug members to link to eBay to see the images. Do you want to sell these bags, or not? Why haven't you included the images here? I'm not in the market for a bag but, if I was, I wouldn't be bothered!
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2006
    You expect Smugmug members to link to eBay to see the images. Do you want to sell these bags, or not? Why haven't you included the images here? I'm not in the market for a bag but, if I was, I wouldn't be bothered!
    Whats wrong with that ? Happens in forums everywhere...quite normal.
  • Options
    RohirrimRohirrim Registered Users Posts: 1,889 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2006
    Well, I'm sorry to of offended you. I didn't even think of it, I felt bad that I hadn't thought of putting them on this forum first. I just assumed that if anyone is interested in a bag they would need to got to E-bay anyway. It's only a click away. :D

But since you asked (not very nicely)

Bag # 1 M-Rock High Sierra with 2 lens pouches.

52978780-M.jpg

52978996-M.jpg

Bag # 2 Tamrac Velocity 9
    52979375-M.jpg

52979625-M.jpg
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited January 20, 2006
    Yo Webster, police your own forum, eh? Leave this one to me, thanks.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]