Daybreak at the Dunes

toragstorags Major grinsPosts: 4,286Registered Users Major grins

Rags

Comments

• David_S85David_S85 Spotter of Dgrin Spam and Oddities ChicagolandPosts: 12,081Administrators moderator
    edited December 26, 2017

Great shot and good light. This could lose some of the top and have perhaps more impact.

My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am Posts: 7,365Registered Users Major grins
    edited December 26, 2017

Agree with David 100%.

It puts me in a trance.....like I can't believe how beautiful it is.......

Too much top.....about half inch crop would be awesome.....Cheers Rags!

• black mambablack mamba Major grins Jacksonville, FLPosts: 6,347Registered Users Major grins

Superb shot, Rags. I agree with cropping from the top a tad. Taz is spot on....it's beautiful.

Tom

If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Major grins North Andover, MAPosts: 12,056Super Moderators moderator
    edited December 26, 2017

Gorgeous! I also think that cropping a small bit from the top will make the image more powerful but I also like it as is.

• JuanoJuano Major grins Brasilia, BrazilPosts: 3,405Registered Users Major grins

Beautiful shot. I agree with the cropping suggestion, but it is nice as is too.

• toragstorags Major grins Posts: 4,286Registered Users Major grins
    edited December 26, 2017

Done... good suggestion... the blue is a mountain range with the peaks clipped

Thanks all for looking in & the suggestion... Errr... I think the original was auto corrected

Rags
  • CornflakeCornflake Major grins Posts: 2,254Registered Users Major grins

I just saw this. It's really a fine shot.