Oh my...!

JuanoJuano Major grinsBrasilia, BrazilPosts: 3,242Registered Users Major grins

Comments

• WirenWiren Wiren Posts: 739Registered Users Major grins

Holy Crap! He's got some air... is this some breakdancing on the streets or something? Nice capture

Lee Wiren
  • toragstorags Major grins Posts: 4,212Registered Users Major grins

Agreed...

Rags
  • ziggy53ziggy53 Still learnin'still lovin Posts: 19,530Super Moderators moderator
    edited January 10, 2018

"Oh My", indeed. That's some serious gymnastics.

ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • kdogkdog artistically challenged San Jose, CAPosts: 11,196Administrators moderator

Yeah, baby! Love, love, love the expression on the faces of the bystanders! :smiley:

• JuanoJuano Major grins Brasilia, BrazilPosts: 3,242Registered Users Major grins

Thanks, glad you liked it!

• black mambablack mamba Major grins Jacksonville, FLPosts: 6,226Registered Users Major grins

Great all around capture, Cristóbal. I'm with Joel....the faces on the crowd make the shot. I hope you're doing well, my friend.

If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.
  • JuanoJuano Major grins Brasilia, BrazilPosts: 3,242Registered Users Major grins

@black mamba said:
    Great all around capture, Cristóbal. I'm with Joel....the faces on the crowd make the shot. I hope you're doing well, my friend.

Thanks Tom, I agree, the expressions on the onlookers tell the story. Thanks for looking!

• TasmanianTasmanian Quebec, CanadaPosts: 466Registered Users Major grins

Nice shot :D

@Tasmanian said:
    Nice shot :D

Thanks!